Wednesday, September 3, 2008

December Flower: Narcissus - WIP


Another bad picture, but you'll will have to wait until tomorrow for the daylight to try again. I started the flower today, so not very far in the process. I really have to work on that background. It's in an ugly stage, but you just have to stay with me on this one.
I made the mistake of drawing with pencil at first, so I had to lightly erase it and go over it with a purple colored pencil. (Graphite pencils make the color in the color pencils look dirty and don't really do the trick).

I'm hoping to work on the series next week when I will be "working outside my office". So, while I'll still be looking at emails and checking my voicemail for work, I *should* have time to relax a little and do some art. (Pending the hurricane action!)

No comments: